Hot Mineral Baths
Elevate your life experience.... come and "take the waters"
La Paloma Hot Springs & Spa
311 Marr 575-894-3148
Open to the public for walk-in soaking:
10am - 10pm, 7 days per week
La Paloma Too
300 Austin 575-894-2228
Open to the public for walk-in soaking 4pm-10pm Mon-Thur 2pm-10pm F, S, S
- Both bathhouses are over ninety years old
- Hot Artesian mineral water flows continuously through 11 gravel-bottom pools and is considered true "structured" water. "Structured" water only exists in two natural flow bathhouses in T or C, NM
- Water temps range from 98 to 115 degrees with a pH of 7.0
- The water consists of thirty-eight valued natural minerals and are not treated with chemicals
- Noted high Lithium content with no unpleasant "sulfur" odor
- All pools are in a private clothing-optional tub room with benches in the room for resting. There are absolutely no public displays of nudity allowed
- Guests can soak by the half hour or by the hour and have access to public bathrooms and showers
- No children under 7 years of age in tubs or tub rooms
- The only known bathhouse built over a hot mineral drainage canal in the continental U.S.
Mineral Water Content
A half hour soak is $6 per person; full-hour soaks are $10 per person. Towels, water, coconut water and snacks are available for an additional fee. Day passes and multi-soak discount cards are also available.
Happy Birthday: Enjoy a free soak on your birthday!