Hot Mineral Baths
Elevate your life experience.... come and "take the waters"
We are open every day to the general public during the following hours:
10am - 10pm, 7 days per week.
Call for current information and updates.
- The bathhouse is over eighty years old
- Hot Artesian mineral water flows continuously through five gravel-bottom pools and is considered true "structured" water. "Structured" water only exists in two natural flow bathhouses in T or C, NM
- Water temps range from 98 to 113 degrees with a pH of 7.0
- The water consists of thirty-eight valued natural minerals and are not treated with chemicals
- Noted high Lithium content with no unpleasant "sulfur" odor
- All pools are in a private clothing-optional tub room with benches in the room for resting. There are absolutely no public displays of nudity allowed
- Guests can soak by the half hour or by the hour and have access to public bathrooms and showers
- No children under 7 years of age in tubs
- The only known bathhouse built over a hot mineral drainage canal in the continental U.S.
Mineral Water Content
A half hour soak is $6 per person; full-hour soaks are $10 per person. Towels and water are available for an additional fee. Day passes and multi-soak discount cards are also available.
Happy Birthday: Enjoy a free soak on your birthday!