Hot Mineral Baths
Elevate your life experience.... come and "take the waters"
La Paloma Hot Springs & Spa
311 Marr / 575-894-3148
Open to the public for walk-in soaking:
10am - 10pm, 7 days per week
La Paloma Too
300 Austin / 575-894-2228
Open to the public for walk-in soaking
Mon - Thur 7am - Noon 5pm-11pm
Fri, Sat, Sun 7am-11pm
- Both bathhouses are over ninety years old
- Hot Artesian mineral water flows continuously from the earth directly through 13 gravel-bottom pools and is considered true "structured" or "living" water. "Structured" water only exists in two natural flow bathhouses in T or C, NM
- Water temps range from 98 to 116 degrees with a pH of 7.0
- The water consists of thirty-eight valued natural minerals and are not treated with chemicals
- Noted high Lithium content with no unpleasant "sulfur" odor
- Indoor pools are in private clothing-optional rooms in our bathhouses with benches for resting. There are absolutely no public displays of nudity allowed
- Outdoor pools - LongHouse is communal soaking and requires a suit unless reserved for private soaking. The Pagoda is a smaller private outdoor pool and will accommodate 2 -4 people
- Guests may soak by the half hour or by the hour and have access to public bathrooms and showers
- No children under 7 years of age in pools or pool rooms. Guests 16 yrs and younger must be accompanied by adult at all times in the bathhouses
- The only known bathhouse built over a hot mineral drainage canal in the continental U.S.
Mineral Water Content
A half hour soak is $7 per person; full-hour soaks are $12 per person. The Pagoda an outdoor private pool is $8 for half hour soak and $15 per full-hour soaks per person. Towels, water, coconut water and snacks are available for an additional fee. Day passes and multi-soak discount cards are also available.
The LongHouse outdoor pool may be reserved as a private pool for $20 per hour, per person with a $40 minimum.
Happy Birthday: Enjoy a free soak on your birthday!